Young Leaders Association
Since 1997, the Young Leaders Association has recognized individuals who are committed to volunteerism, improving our community and personal growth.
The Young Leaders Association recognizes those who are 40 years old or younger and annually give $1,000 (or more). Through a step-up program, they contribute at least $500 the first year, a suggested gift of $750 the second year and $1,000 by the third year.
Special Membership Benefits for Young Leaders
- Opportunity to meet local community leaders at “Lunches with Leaders” events
- Invitations to exclusive social events
- Information on current volunteer opportunities in our community
Benefits for all Leadership Givers
- The satisfaction of knowing you have made a valuable and lasting investment in the lives of people throughout your community
- The ability to combine your gift with your spouse’s gift to qualify for membership
Young Leaders are invited to exclusive social events, volunteer opportunities and professional development opportunities. See what's going on.
Young Leaders Facebook Page
Keep up-to-date with events, photos and more at facebook.com/uwp.youngleaders.
Meet the Steering Committee
The Young Leaders Association Steering Committee meets monthly to provide direction and support to the association. The committee helps plan and implement informative networking events, volunteer opportunities and the annual Young Leaders Association Recruitment Event while supporting the mission of United Way of the Plains.
Phone: (316) 267-1321 (ask for Young Leaders Association coordinator)